5 English moral / Bedtime stories for kids in English language

5 moral stories for kids in English language

Today we are writing English short stories with moral for kids / bedtime stories. These stories are only for kids and also written in only writing in  English language. These English stories with moral may also be useful for teachers and parents.


5 moral stories for kids and also bedtime stories in English language.This is story is moral story and bedtime stories for kids.


 

  Devil 


There was a small village. A dwarf used to live in that village. Since he was a midget, all villagers used to call him dwarf. There was a vast forest near the village. A terrifying demon used to live in the forest. He used to kill travelers and eat them. Not just that, if nobody would frequent the forest for a long time.. ..the demon would enter the village and catch animals. One day the chieftain called for an assembly to find a solution for the demon. I don't understand one thing. Here, men tell tall tales. But how do they become cowards after going to the forest? You see, chieftain, you tell tall tales. - Yes. But when it's about going to the forest, you lag behind. What? - Listen. I lag behind to boost everyone's morale. Is that so? Do you boost morale from behind? - Yes. We also boost morale from behind. But.. Wait. Wait. Wait. Don't fight. More than brawn, you need brains to kill the demon. Did you hear? - Why are you laughing? Is that so? Is that so? Who told you this? No. Nobody told me. But I feel so. And I can do it too. Yes. What can you do? I said...I can kill the demon.


 Listen. - You are so tiny. And the demon is gigantic. He can overpower the entire village. And you are saying you will kill him. Think before you speak, Mr. Dwarf. Just because you have a tongue will you go on blabbering? No. I am right. I will kill the demon and show you. If I cannot kill that terrifying demon.. ..then everyday I will fill water for any three houses in the village. What are you saying, Mr. Dwarf? I am speaking the truth. Supposing I kill the demon, what will you people give me? If you kill the demon, we villagers will always fill water for your house. Villagers, is it acceptable to you? Yes. It's acceptable. - Yes. It's acceptable. Fine? - It's acceptable. It's acceptable. Yes. It's acceptable. - It's acceptable. Fine. Let's do it. Come on. Go carefully. Be careful. Yes, chieftain. Don't worry at all. - Yes. Okay. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! No. No. Still no. Wow! It's good you came. I am starving since a long time. Is that so? Hello, demon. I have come to meet you. - Is that so? I have brought delicious sweets for you. Please accept my gift. First let me eat the dwarf's sweets. After that I will eat the dwarf. Thinking like that the demon pounced on the sweets. And the demon started eating the sweets heartily. Just then the dwarf held his stomach.. ..and started flailing his arms and legs. I am finished. What do I tell you, Mr. Demon? - What happened to you? Since many years I have been suffering from stomachache. I get fits suddenly. And the pain almost kills me. It's better that I die. Is there no cure? There is. There is a cure. What? Only you can do it. - Me? Yes. You see, if you give me two strands of your hair.. ..my illness will get cured. Is that so? - Yes. Yes. That's it? - Yes. Take this. Take two strands of my hair. Mr. Demon, I am grateful to you. Yes. - I am grateful to you. Go home. And come back with the sweets. Mr. Dwarf bid the demon farewell and proceeded for the village. He went to his uncle's village which was on the other side of the forest. On the way he wrapped the demon's hair with fig leaves. And the dwarf reached his uncle's house. Uncle, you were going to give me money. - I will. But when will you give it? - I am not going to run away. Dwarf. - Uncle. Keep this with you safely. It contains something precious. I will bathe and come. Uncle, what must be in it? - What do I know? Open it and see. What's in it? We will keep it back. We are not stealing it. If you are insisting, I will check. Yes. - What could it be? See. See. It has two strands of long hair. - What? What, uncle? I told you to keep it safely. Still you opened it and saw. Dwarf, I made a mistake. But whose hair is this? Yes. This hair is very precious, uncle. If you tie the hair around your neck in a talisman.. ..you won't suffer from any illness. What? - What are you saying? It's strange. - Whose hair is it? A demon lives in the forest next to our village. It's his hair. If you get hold of his hair, you also won't fall ill. What? - What are you saying? Oh God! Is that so? - Are you speaking the truth? But he is a demon. - Yes. Once you decide to get his hair.. ..you can get it anyhow. Right, uncle? Absolutely true. Absolutely true. He is absolutely right. We will get hold of it. For sure. Yes. Yes. Absolutely. For sure. Absolutely true. Absolutely true. Yes. It's right. - Yes. Come on. Don't be afraid. Come on. Let's go. Let's go. Thereafter the rumor of the demon's magical hair spread like wildfire. If the dwarf can get hold of the demon's hair then why not us? Thinking like that the entire village came together. And everyone entered the forest and attacked the demon. Seeing so many people the demon was initially happy. But people started beating him to get hold of his hair. The demon couldn't do anything. People killed him. By then the dwarf reached his village. And he told everyone that the demon is dead. How is everyone? Fine? I have returned, chieftain. Yes. The demon is dead. As evidence I have got his hair. The demon's hair. - The demon's hair. The demon's hair. - It's amazing. It's amazing. - It's amazing. It's amazing. - The demon's hair. It's amazing. Great! Great, Mr. Dwarf! I am proud of your bravery. But how did you do that? I used my brains, chieftain. 



The Honest Woodcutter | The Honest Woodcutter In English | Moral Story

In a village next were forest they lived to woodcutters they were neighbors staying next to each other Dean are the first woodcutter was a very energetic and honest one soma the other woodcutter was a lazy and mean person both earned their living by cutting votes in the nearby forest while D as usual in the morning Dina started his work he has started early in the morning bowling I will start a bit later suma led a miserable life as he was not ready to work hard Zeena went to the forest and looked out for woods sure I don't find any good world let me go to the Riverside where I will get wood so Dina walked towards the river day he found a big tree Dina climbed up the tree and started to chop the wood as he was chopping the axe slipped from his hand and fell into the river Oh No what have I done that was my only property which earned money without that what will I do Oh God please help me he started crying and created to God God answered his prayer God appeared and asked him what train my son mother I dropped my axe in the river please help me don't worry I'll get you the eggs God took an axe from the river it glittered as it was made of cold Dena was stunned to see such a shining beautiful axe but Dina said without any hesitation no mother this is not mine God again took another axe from the river it was made of silver my son is this yours no God now put an axe made of iron is this yours Dina's face showed the sign of joy Yes

Mother this axis mine my son very much pleased with your honesty take all the three axes this is a loan for your honesty it's all yours Dina happily went to his home with a 3-axis when he crossed somas house Souma saw the axis and was stunned he went with the iron axe in the morning but now he's returning back with a golden and silver axe something has happened let me follow him and find out Souma without the knowledge of Tina followed him Dina reached the house and called his wife my dear wife where are you come on fast I could not wait any long come and see for yourself [Music] she came there and saw the axis she was surprised [Music] Dina explained how God had appeared and had given him the axes we will sell the golden axe in the market so MA who was hearing all this from outside decided to follow Dina the next day the next day Dina sold the golden axe and started a new happy life even though he had become rich Dina went to work as usual Dina where are you going in this early heart as usual to work okay see you he is really a fool having become rich still he goes to work instead of enjoying his life oh let me follow him to find out where he chops his roots soma follow Dina to the forest Dina went near the river and started his work ah this is the river where his excellent let me wait till he leaves this place soma waited till Dina left soma immediately went to the river and deliberately dropped his axe into the river Oh God please help me to get back my axe God appeared well cry my son mother my axe fell into the river please help me God took out his iron axe first is this your head what Dina told his wife is that God showed the golden axe first but now she's showing my iron axe no problem let me tell the answer no God then took out silver axe and showed it to him is this your legs no no not this one God took out the golden axe is this your legs yes yes yes this one is mine God was furious now how dare you telling lies to me you should be punished for telling lies seeing this God disappeared with the axe by ax my axe God please forgive me for telling lies please give back my eyebags Oh God what will I do now all his shouting went useless so MA returned home without the axe which was his only property but he had learned his lesson honesty is the best policy


Clever Fish - English Stories For Kids | Moral Stories In English | Short Story In English


The name of the story is Clever Fish 

One day, a fisher man would fishing to a river as usual He throw his net into the river And he just sat waiting there for fish together So that He could sell a lot of fish in the market and get some good money from the fish after sometimes fisher man hooked relevant basil in the net Thinking that, he must got a lot of fish in the net He acted to count the net out of water But then he saw there is one tiny little fish in that net but then suddenly the fish start to taking to him said to the fisher man oh fisher man, please please please, leave me please leave me but fisher man did not give any attention to the request of the fish But then again, the tiny little fish said to the fisher man oh fisher man, I will tell you something which is a huge help If you leave me back in water I will tell all my friends about you. And I bring them to the bank coffee first. So that, when you come next time you have much more fish Fisher man talk to himself WOW, That is not bad He was thinking. He found... One tiny little fish today Tomorrow I will got a lot of fish Fisher man, Let's go the start to little fish into the river again The tiny little fish was really happy happily into the river never to come back Poor fisher man He came next day and expected There is a lot of fish with was very clever And because the clever net He sell his life from the fisher man So, gerund. Most of you have to be really really clever the same your life from shark Challenges moment.



THE ADVENTURES OF SINDBAD | STORIES FOR KIDS |  | MORAL STORIES l BEDTIME STORIES


Tofu! Where have you been? We’ve all been looking for you! I’ve been sitting here all afternoon, Tia. Why? Why haven’t you come home? Mom is so worried about you. Let us go home. I can’t go home Tia What! Why? I was playing with dad’s watch and it fell down and broke. That was you? Dad was so puzzled about how it broke. See, what I mean? Dad is going to be so angry with me and he is never going to trust me again. I am in so much trouble, Tia That’s it! Why didn’t you talk to me before? We’ll find a way to replay dad for the watch repairs. How can I ever come home Tia? I will never get out of the trouble that I am in. There’s no way I’ll be able to gather so much money for it. That’s not true. Trouble is not permanent. Once upon a time in Baghdad there lived a handsome and courageous sailor called Sinbad. He loved the sea so much that he was always sailing and people lovingly called him Sinbad the Sailor. One day, Sinbad joined a group of merchants to sail with them to the far lands. After a few days the ship got caught in a bad storm. This ship will not survive the storm! Just as he said the ship’s helm broke and the ship fell apart. All the men on the ship died except Sinbad and Hakim. They both swam to the shore of the closest island. Looks like we are the only ones who survived. Yes. Most men went down when the ship broke open. We must find a way to escape form this island. Yes. First, let us find a source of fresh water. Both the men went deeper in to the island to look for fresh food and water. As they explored the island they heard someone walking around the tree It was a giant! They decided to follow him. They saw him cross through the jungle and go in to a valley full of sparking gems. The giant found a good place to sleep and slept off. Hakim and Sinbad were still watching all this when they heard a sound behind them. Who is there? It is just me… I used to be a merchant. What are you doing here? This is the valley of diamonds. I had come to this island many many years ago in search of the diamonds. The giant caught hold of me and has kept me as his servant now. Why haven’t you tired to escape yet? I have many a times. But the giant is very smart and scary. The only way to kill him is with a magical sword kept inside a cave and protected by poisonous snakes. I have a plan. Sinbad told his friends the plan. While the giant slept Sinbad quietly went into the cave and got the sword out. He then went to the sleeping giant and drove the sword through its heart. Hakim and the merchant were very happy to see the end of the giant. All of them looked for strong wood and made a raft to sail back home. If Sinbad can come out of life-threatening trouble I can surely find a way to repay dad for the repair of his watch and come out of this trouble. That’s the spirit, Tofu! Let’s go home now. I am starving Me too! Let's go, Tia! 


THE HUNGRY FOX STUCK IN THE TREE HOLE | ENGLISH ANIMATED STORIES | TRADITIONAL STORY | MORAL STORIES I BEDTIME STORIES


Tia! Tia! Hey, Tofu! Guess what! I just bought a remote driven car from Hal. What? Why? He said he wanted to sell his car. I said I will buy it. He gave me a good deal on it too. Have you even seen this car, Tofu? No…but what could be wrong? Well…nothing. But it is always nice to know what you are getting into. Oh, you worry too much, Tia. Maybe But the hungry fox learned the other way. What do you mean? Once upon a time a hungry fox roamed in the forest. He was very hungry and there was no food to be found. There is no food anywhere today. I shall go to the outskirts of the forest where the village starts and see if there is something to eat there. The fox walked to the edge of the forest and entered the village area. There he found a big tree with a hole in its trunk. Curious, he looked into the hole. Wao, there’s food in there! Bread, fresh jam, fruits… The food had been stored by a villager who was farming nearby. The fox quickly jumped into the hole in the tree trunk and ate everything that the farmer had kept there. That was a good meal. My stomach is full now. But I am thirsty. Time to go and drink some water from the river. The fox got ready to jump out of the tree trunk. But as much as he tried he couldn’t he was stuck in it! His now fat stomach would get caught in the hole and he could not come out of it as much he tried. Oh, no! I am stuck! The villager will come back any time and I will be in so much trouble! I wish I had thought a little before eating all that food. I think I am behaving like the fox, Tia Yes, You’ve got that right. Giving your actions some thought before you jump in can go a long way in helping you out You are right. Tomorrow, before I pay Hal for the car I will request him to show it to me. Good idea! Now please help me refill the watering can. 


Magical Doll – जादुई गुड़िया –  Moral Stories For Kids In English

Jadui Gudiya (The magical doll) 

There was a girl named Riya. Her mom went out to work as a tailor.. ..to meet the family's expenses and raise Riya. - (Machine whirring) Riya wanted to go out with her mom and help her. May I come with you to help you? My child, you should concentrate on your studies. You've to fulfill the dreams of your father and your mother. I don't want you to live in poverty like us. Therefore, you must do well in life. For that you should study well. Yes, I'll fulfill your and father's wish. I'll study hard, mom. I'll do well in life. My biggest dream is to see you happy. Riya's friend lived in her neighbourhood. Her name was Moni. They were very good friends. They played with each other and also studied together. Moni stayed away from Riya since the time Riya's financial condition deteriorated. Mom, I feel hurt by the way Moni behaves with me. She neither studies nor plays with me. My child, a true friend is one who is with us through good as well as bad times. Stay at home and study properly. Riya was sad to see her mother suffer. At times she didn't even have enough food to eat. Mom, don't stay hungry. We'll share the food. You eat it, Riya. Yet Riya shared half of the flatbread with her mom. Her mother toiled hard day and night - (Machine whirring) One day Riya was missing her father a lot and shedding tears for him. She recalled her childhood days. Take this doll. It's for my sweet daughter. Dad, this is beautiful. Her dad saved his hard earned money to buy the doll for Riya on her birthday. Riya wanted to play with that same doll. She found the doll in her wardrobe. She was very happy to find the doll. But, her dad's memories made her sad. Her eyes became moist. After some time she felt that somebody was calling her. When she looked at the doll, she felt as if.. ..the eyes of the doll were alive. She was waving her hands. Gradually the doll transformed into a small girl. She started talking to Riya. What did you say? Don't' cry. Come, I'll wipe your tears. C'mon give me a hug. Riya was surprised. She was confused how it happened. Who are you? I had a doll but the doll has come to life suddenly. The doll has been transformed into a small girl. Am I right? The doll answered her.. Yes, I'm your doll. It was your father's last wish that there should be somebody.. ..who could always stay with his wife and daughter and take care of them. But, it's been many days that you didn't talk to me. Today you've touched my eyes so I came into life. But, I can talk only to you. Whenever anybody else comes here I'll transform into a doll. Now tell me why you were crying. I feel very bad when I see my mother suffer so much. She toils hard day and night to save money for my education. Sometimes we don't even have enough food to eat. But, I'm very happy to have you in my life. Will you come here daily to meet and chat with me? Yes, I'll definitely come. After seeing your hard work, dedication and your love for your mother.. ..I'm impressed. Very soon your bad times will be over. Riya was very happy to hear what the doll said. When Riya's mother came home in the evening. She shared everything with her mother. I can't believe this. But, I don't know why I'm missing your father very badly today. Perhaps this was your father's last wish. After few days when Riya and the doll were playing with each other.. ..Moni heard their voices and came near her door. As soon as the doll saw Moni peeping inside.. ..she immediately transformed into a doll. Moni saw it. She thought that it must be a magical doll. I should have this doll. If I ask Riya to give me the doll she'll refuse me. Yes! When Riya will not be at home I'll go and steal the doll. After that the doll will be mine. When Riya went out for some work. Moni stealthily entered Riya's house and stole the doll. She took the doll to her house. She went inside her room and started talking to the doll. Neither did the doll come to life nor did it transform into a small girl. She tried a lot but the doll didn't change into a small girl. Moni was furious. She broke the doll. When Riya came home she found out that her dear friend.. ..the doll was missing and so she went to Moni's house. Moni, where's my doll? She suddenly noticed the broken doll lying in the corner. Riya was disheartened. Moni, you've broken our friendship because of your wrong behavior. Take your broken doll and leave. Riya picked up the head, hands and legs of the doll.. ..and came back home. She was very upset. Doll, you'll never be a small girl and come to meet me. You'll neither speak with me nor play with me. Suddenly she saw the head of the doll moving. You can join my parts, but you need to do something. If you go to your neighbouring village.. ..and bury my body parts under the tallest tree in the forest.. ..you'll find me in my previous form the next day. But, remember one thing. Never turn back when you walk through the road in the jungle. Did you get it? Oh yes! You'll hear a lot of sounds but you must keep your calm. Okay, doll. I'll do as you say. The next day Riya buried the broken parts of the doll under a tree. When she dug out the doll the next day she found her doll intact. There were two gold bangles in the hands of the doll. They were studded with diamonds. When she took the doll home the doll transformed into a small girl. Riya was very happy. The diamond studded bangles are gift from me to you. Thanks, my doll. Riya and her mother's life became better. 

this is a many type of moral stories in this website to go ahead and read the stories and give me a feedback about stories

Thanks for visiting our website
any problem to face to read a story in this website you can make a comment 


Post a Comment

0 Comments