Bedtime Short Stories For Kids In English Latest Stories in 2020

Bedtime Story and Moral stories  For Kids

Today we are writing English Bedtime stories  for kids. These stories are only for kids and also written in only written in  English language. These English stories as Bedtime Stories for kids may also be useful for teachers and parents.


Bedtime stories for kids 

This is a Bedtime stories for kids  and also Moral / bedtime stories for kids in English language.This is story is Bedtime stories and Panchatantra stories for kids.


 Happy Independence Day in Advance My all Lovely Friends Gift for you  SEE NOW

Good Morning My all Lovely Friends Gift for you  SEE NOW


The Hare  Story | Bedtime Story | English Stories For Kids | Short Stories For Kids 

The Hare  Story

Slow and steady wins the race slow and steady wins the race what happened to foo what is it that you're thinking yes dear I am unable to understand how can a person win the race if he's slow and yet steady there is a very famous story behind this should I tell you that first sure the hare and the turtle some time in the past in a backwoods a little social gathering of creatures was occurring you recognize what I can beat anybody in this woods no one can beat me in a race yes I have seen him running I bet he can beat anyone in this forest suddenly from the crowd they hear somebody's laughing why are you laughing you think you can beat me in a race I may not disagree with you all mr. head but I might not deny that I had no fear of competing with him oh really so let's have a race and let's see who wins so one fine sunny day all the animals gathered for the race everybody was sure that the hair is gonna be a clear-cut winner may the best man win and that asleep set the hair proudly now let's go old man.

 I'll beat you in a second the Heron so fast that all the things on the path go for a spin on the other hand the tour Toys is running too but at such a pace that even slaves could pass by him easily suddenly the hare stops and looks behind all right now that dog toys is gonna take ages to reach this point so let's just stop here and take some rest by the time he reaches here I would get good rest and then cover him up in a blink of a second in the meanwhile the taught rise slowly and steadily reaches the point where the hair is fast asleep he very quietly tiptoes past the hair and hair is all ignorant of this fact suddenly the hair gets up by the rows of the crowd cheering up the tour toys go tot boys go go time oh hey Lars how's that possible I kept on sleeping for so long that the turquoise is about to finish the race he runs and runs and runs but to his disappointment The Tortoise just manages to finish the race before in the story the hair was so full of himself he was over confident that he would surely beat the Tatas in the race because he is faster than that poor being in every other way but but the hair underestimated the Tatas and seconded his own fake overconfidence yes and that's why only a person who thinks calmly and is not overconfident of himself wins the race in every sphere of life proud people can't survive for long.


The Fox and The Goat Story | Short Story for Kids | The Foolish Goat | Bedtime stories

The Foolish Goat 

Yeah dear I guess we have come too far from our can when will we go back I'm feeling hungry it will take some time to fool those berries look young I think I can treat on them for the time being tofu stop do you even know what those berries are about they look young to me that is all I know but they can be poisonous you are in the middle of a jungle bison s come let me tell you a story on our way back to the camp on a long sunny day there was a fox walking in a desert hungry and thirsty all that he could see was miles of sand and barren rocks oh it is so hard I need water badly he kept on walking and suddenly he saw a well thank God I finally found a well now I will no longer be thirsty he ran and dragging great excitement the moment he leapt on the wells wall to check water he lost his balance and fell in the well he'll have somebody please help me this one is really deep how would I ever get out of this place nearby a goat was passing the wind when she heard the Fox she went to beep over the world hey Fox why are you doing inside this one Oh goat isn't it too hot outside I just came into this world to cool myself off why don't you also hop in and enjoy this cool and refreshing water not even thinking for a second the goat jumped into the well folks you've arrived.

This water is actually very refreshing I could spend all my day out here after some time the goat stops and asks the Fox wait a second how in the world will be managed to get out of this one oh it's going to be simple if you stand on your two feet and push me up I can manage to reach to the top of the well and then pop out of the world the goat once again without thinking twice does as the Fox set she thought what about me how would I get out I guess you have to think about it on your own to get it out of the way blast you - you should have thought about the consequences before taking any actions so one should look before one leaps yeah tofu always because you never know what danger you might get into and those wild berries they might have been helpful for you hey-yah Tia one should always check before taking a step further look there is a camp and I can already smell the dinner is ready

 Moral stories : Read now 


This is a many type of Bedtime stories in this website go ahead and read the stories and give me a feedback about this stories.


Thanks for visiting our website



any problem to face to read a stories for kids in this website you can do  a comment I will slove your problems.






Post a Comment

0 Comments