3 stories for kids with moral bedtime stories in English language

3 stories for kids with moral bedtime stories in English language

Today we are writing Hindi short stories with moral for kids bedtime stories. These stories are only for kids and also written in that lucid language. These English stories with moral may also be useful for teachers

3 stories for kids with moral bedtime stories in English language.This is story is moral story and bedtime stories for kids.

The clever goat.

In Navapur village. In the house of a farmer, there was a goat named Neelu. She had three kids. She was always worried about her kids. Because there was a wild forest at the edge of the village. She was worried that. her kids would go near the jungle while playing and become the feast of wild animals. Worried from this thought. The goat always used to guide her kids. to never go towards the jungle. But one day the goat’s kid hears. Conversation between the farmers son and the shepherd. In the jungle there is lots of green fodder everywhere. Hearing this the kid wishes to see the fodder. And he silently goes to the jungle. When mother goat realises this. she gets tensed. And she goes in search of her kid. While playing he wanders slightly in the jungle. At that moment 3 to 4 hyenas surround him. Seeing this the kid gets scared. And starts crying loudly. Trying to call his mother.

Watching this all the hyenas start laughing. Wow!! What a delicious meal. I wish we found him day before yesterday. Why so?. Because it was my birthday. The party would have been more fun. Never mind we can have a belated birthday party. Seems like our belated party would be overweighted party. Yeah with 250 gms a whole KG free. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Stop laughing. or the king lion will come and eat you all. THE LION KING-Why?. What do you think why I left her alone in the jungle. Because the king lion ordered me. to not leave this place with my kid, till the king lion arrives. And if you will try to eat me or her. Then the lion king will not let the four of you live. How would the king know that we have eaten you. Do you think the king is a fool?. He is the king of the jungle. Look at the mighty elephant the king has left him to keep an eye on us. You can eat both of us if you want now. Hearing this the hyenas were worried. And they start discussing amongst themselves. Mighty elephant will definitely tell the king about us. So what should we do now?. Saving our life is the best thing to do. Betraying the king is not a good idea. Lets go. Saying this the hyenas left. The mother goat starts rushing with the baby goat towards the village. As they go a little further. Suddenly they see the lion King. Lion king roars. Seeing this the baby goat gets scared. The lion jumps right in front of them in a single leap. The frightened mother gathers courage and says. Stop lion king or else the lioness will get upset. Where is the lioness?. Silly goat- Do you think yourself as the lioness?. Ha ha ha ha 

No,I am talking about your lioness. My lioness?. Yes. Do you think am I am here with my kid in this dangerous jungle for a picnic?. No I was caught by the lioness. And she asked me to wait until she returns. Today,I will cook you and your kids fresh meat for my king. Why should I believe you?. Don’t believe me!. But later don’t blame me when the lioness gets upset. And if you still don’t believe me. Ask the crow, the lioness has left him to keep an eye on me. And if you still don’t believe me. Ask the crow, the lioness has left him to keep an eye on me. If anyone will harm me crow will inform the lioness. And the lioness will get angry. If you want you can try to scare the crow. he won’t leave. After all it’s the lioness orders. Hearing this the king lion roars trying to scare the crow. The crow just slightly moves. Seeing this the goat quickly says. It’s of no use. the faithful crow will follow the lioness order at any cost. You are right the crow is here to keep an eye on you. He is not moving from this place. Who will disobey the lioness it’s better if I leave. The lioness is anyway preparing the dinner for me. Saying this the king lion leaves. As soon as the lion leaves. mother goat runs towards the village with her kid. As soon as the lion leaves. mother goat runs towards the village with her kid. As they go a little further. The queen lioness appears in front of them. Seeing them the lioness roars. The frightened baby goat hides behind his mother. Wow the king lion will be happy with your tender meat tonight. I am impressed by the love that you have for each other. Both of you are trying to make each other happy. What do you mean?. Every day you make dinner for King. Today the king has planned dinner for you by hunting us. Why did he do not hunt you then?. Because he planned a fresh dinner for you. He said I want to give the lioness a fresh treat by hunting you. Really? Is this what he’s planning for me?. Yes just go to the cave. The king will come and take us. Okay but what if you run away as soon as I go. I will not run. The king has left rabbit to keep an eye on me. Wherever I go, he follows. And give my reports to the lion. Is that right Mr. rabbit?. Did you see how he responded to my voice?. He has his eyes on us. Okay I will go and send the king. Saying this, the lioness leaves.

The mother goat looks around. And runs towards her village with her kid. Without stopping she runs towards the farmers house where she lives. Other children are happy to see their mother and brother returned. Mother you went to the jungle. We were scared. What if you got into trouble?. We ran into lion King, lioness and the hyenas. But mother saved me from all of them. How ?. How did mother fight them?. Children. With strength you need wisdom and patience to survive. Always remember one thing. Never be scared of problems. Always use your intelligence and patience to overcome all your problems. This is the way to overcome the most difficult problems.


Magical Watch

Babloo is a very lazy kid. He is late in everything he does. He often reaches late to school. Because of this, he gets scolded every day. May I come in ma’am? Is this time to come to school? You are an hour late. Hold your ears and stand at the door only. Sorry ma’am! I got up late. - Daily this excuse won’t be accepted. Buy an alarm clock and get up on time. Okay, ma’am! Today itself I’ll buy an alarm clock. Which one should I buy? Nice watches are kept at the front side... ...and the worst watch is kept at the back side. I’ll buy the one kept at front. You are right, kid. None of them are interested in buying me. At-least you buy me. I’ll be very helpful to you. How will you be helpful? - I’ll do whatever you say. I’m always late. Will you help me to do the things on time? Yes! - Fine! And he buys that watch. Mom, see what I have brought, an alarm watch! Why this? Now I’ll set the time on the alarm watch and will get up on time. Then I won’t be late to school anymore. You are so lazy. You never get up when we wake you... ...so how will you wake up with this watch? I’ll get up mom.

 It will be on my hand so I’ll wake up. Babloo set the alarm watch and go to sleep. Seeing Babloo sleeping peacefully, the watch is very happy and thinks that.. "He is such a good boy." "He brought me from that shop’s dirty place to this beautiful room." "Now I’ll leave with him happily." "He has set the alarm and if the alarm rings then he will wake up." "Poor kid! He is sleeping so peacefully." "He shouldn’t be disturbed. I will forward the alarm... ...so that he can complete his sleep." Wow! I got up on time. I’ll get ready for school. I have set the alarm for 7 o’clock then how come it rings at 9 o’clock? Again I’ll get late. I think this watch is not working. Instead of 7 o’clock it rings at 9 o’clock. It’s not worth it. It is useless to keep such a watch at home. I’ll throw this watch. - Please don’t throw me. For your good sake, I have forwarded the alarm. You were sleeping peacefully. Even I wanted to sleep but I have school at 10 o’clock. Now it’s already 9 o’clock and I won’t be able to get ready in one hour. Again I’ll be late for school and I’ll be scolded for it. You won’t get scolding. Till the time you get ready and reach the school... ...none of the watches will show the 10 o’clock time. How is it possible? - It’s possible. I can do it. If it’s possible then do it. All the watches of Babloo’s school show the timing as 9:30 am. Babloo gets ready and reaches the school. There is no one in the classroom. He is surprised. Amazing! I’m late but nobody is in class. It’s 9:30 am only. Now slowly all the watches will work and then it will be 10 o’clock. All the watches of Babloo’s school show the timing as 10 o’clock. Awesome! Always late comer Babloo is on time today. Babloo’s whole day in school was good.

He starts to play video games after coming home. Babloo are you happy? Yes, I’m at the final stage of the game. But its 8:45 pm now and at 9 o’clock mom and dad will call me for dinner... ...and my game will be incomplete. Don’t worry. Unless you finish your final stage, it won’t be 9 o’clock. All the watches of Babloo’s home shouldn’t show 9 o’clock. Thanks buddy! Babloo I’m helping you but it’s not good. Why isn't it good? Today I didn’t get scolded at school and I got praised also. And even mom and dad didn’t nag me for food. I’m playing my game. I’m so happy. After a few days, Babloo’s exam has started. He is writing the exam. Due to lack of writing habit, he is late in finishing the paper. And he says to watch... “It’s a 2 hours examination... ...and if 2 hours are finished then the teacher will take the sheet and I'll fail in the exam.” Then speed up. - No, it won’t be possible. Please do something. Okay! All the watches in the city show the time as 12:30 pm. Hello! Yes. Okay! Parents had called. They were saying sorry as their watches were not working. Just now they saw and it’s only 12:30 pm. So please continue your exam. Now Babloo is very happy. He doesn't follow according to the time, in fact, time follows according to him. One day, when he makes all the watches in the city to show 8 o’clock time... ...and reach school, there his father gets a heart attack at home. Mom takes him to the hospital immediately where doctors haven’t come yet. Seeing this, mom starts to cry and calls to Babloo. Babloo immediately takes leave from the school and reaches the hospital... ...and gets tense after listening to his mom. He says to watch... “What has happened? It’s 1 o’clock in the afternoon... ...but why the doctors haven’t come.” At your instance, I have made all the watches in the city to show morning 9:30 time now. Then correct the time fast so that doctors can come and can save my father. Let the whole city show the right time. Oh God! Today I’m very late. Hope none of the patients are in danger. He gets the call from the receptionist. Listening to her, doctor says... “Admit him in the emergency ward, I’m on my way.” Doctor saves the life of Babloo’s father and says that... “If it would be late even by 10 minutes then your father wouldn’t be safe.” From today, not only you or anybody else, even I also won’t be late anymore. You were saying right. Time should not be according to us, we should follow the time So that we can live successful and happy lives. 


A glass of milk

Hi, I have lost my phone and cannot reach my parents Can you please help me make a call home? Yes, sure. I can take you to the theatre manager. He will have a phone. Thank you. Tia! What are you doing? We will miss the start of the movie. We don’t even know this boy. You never know how important a glass of milk might be, Tofu. What? What are you talking about Tia? What glass of milk? You’ll know in a minute. Once upon a time there lived a young boy who was very poor. He did odd jobs to be able to buy his daily food and go to school. One day, after school the boy was very hungry. I don’t have money today. And I have no job lined up till the night. How will I make it through the day? Maybe I should just have some water to fill my stomach. So the boy decided to ask one of the houses in the neighbourhood for a glass of water. He knocked on the first door. 
A young girl opened the door. I am very thirsty. Can you please give me a glass of water? Yes, wait a minute. The girl saw the boy’s condition and understood how hungry he was. Instead of a glass of water she brought him a glass of milk. The boy was surprised to see the milk. I cannot take this. I do not have any money to pay you for it. It's okay. You don’t have to pay me for it. Thank you very much! The boy drank the glass of milk and felt better immediately. He thanked her and went his way. Many years went by. One day the girl who was now a woman fell very ill. She was taken to the hospital.

 The tests revealed that she had a rare kind of sickness that would need great care for many months. Dr. Philip was assigned to her case. Don’t worry we will take care of you. Thank you. As he had promised Dr. Philip took great care of her. He visited her daily stayed by her bedside at nights and made sure she was always comfortable. After six months of intensive treatment in the hospital the girl was finally well and could go home. But she had a worry. She called the nurse to her room. I am healthy now but I am worried. It is time for me to pay the hospital bill. But I am afraid I won’t have enough money to do so! Oh, you don’t need to worry about it. Your Bill has already been paid What? By whom? Have a look yourself. The girl was astonished. The bill was cancelled across. And in big bold letters it said ‘Paid in full years ago with a glass of milk.’ It was signed by Dr. Philips! The girl couldn’t believe her luck! Dr. Philips was the young boy she had helped many many years ago. Today, he had become her saviour and helper! You never know how your one good deed can turn into another good one, Tofu! So never hesitate from helping others. Thanks, Tia. I will always remember this now! 

Thanks for Reading this stories

Post a Comment

0 Comments