Ghost In School _ Horror Stories for Kids | Scary Short Horror Stories

  Horror stories  for kids 

Today I am writing  Horror stories  for kids. In this stories, we are written  only for kids and only written  written in English language. In this School Horror stories, A school may be a ghost who reads as a teacher to children. This story is very scary Horror Stories. This story May children teachers were very respectful and studied very well.These English stories are also for Bedtime Stories for kids may also be useful for teachers and parents.



Horror stories for kids 

This is a Horror stories for kids  this ghost story is for children who do not fear ghosts. Some Stories are Moral / bedtime stories for kids in English language.


 Happy Independence Day in Advance My all Lovely Friends Gift for you  SEE NOW

Good Morning My all Lovely Friends Gift for you  SEE NOW

 

Ghost In School _ Horror Stories for kids


Ghost In School 



Once upon a time a new teacher joined a school named Nisha she was very excited for her first job she wanted that her pasti would be a great experience she entered in the classroom and asked me pushes to the students as she asked in her previous class students answered all questions very confidently ma'am Nisha was very happy she asked some more questions only one student could answer her back his name was Jin - ma'am Misha was very impressed by Jin - and she said you are very intelligent Jin – answered.

 All the questions very well all students were looking at Chintu and they were very happy all students wanted to have friendship with him the bell rings for the second pillar and Misha ma'am was teaching at the same time gentle stood up and ran away from the class Nisha ma'am kept looking at him and she went towards the door to stop him at the same time Chintu has not gone towards the door but he entered in the war and God invisible seeing this nation and all the kids were stunned Nisha man and all the children were scared.

 The girl who was sitting next to chained to was afraid to say anything was he goosed the man becomes unconscious after listening and seeing all this all the children were already scared and now they have become more scared one of them tightly they cut up and put water on mom's face then ma'am somehow wakes up and went out of the class to the staff room and explains everything to all the teachers then a teacher said the time school there always been some kind of voices are coming out of children playing these are the same students who died in the school but nobody have ever seen them listening to this Nisha got in shock she did not understand that what should she do then she thinks oh what a bad experience of the first day of my job and first class it was very scary I don't understand what should I do should I continue or not no no I can't leave this job like this everybody is coming and working here now.

I have to show some courage the next day somehow courageously she comes to the school Jane to still have not reached that day in the class zing this nation got a little happy and she has managed to teach the kids comfortably it was fine for a few days then wanting Nisha was sitting alone in the staff room suddenly she heard some voices she looked around but no one was there she felt very stern but she ignored it after some time someone called haha she looked back she saw chin - standing over there she was very danced to see what do you want to tell me you you are a ghost stay away from me st. Jean - crying she felt his pain and courageously.

 she said two gentlemen okay fine tell me what's the matter any class everybody get scared of me and nobody wants to talk to me Misha was very shocked by hearing this and she said first you tell me how did you die one day think all students were playing in the launch frame then I slipped from the stairs and my head collides with the iron row and I don't do to that injury in my heart and my passion of studying remained incomplete if you let me attend your classes that I also can be a good student measurements fear was gone away after listening to him

neasha mom felt very bad and had pity on jindo after listening to his desire of studies then she told him if you will behave like a normal child in class then I will give you the permission to attend the class I think it will be fine by doing this you will also be able to learn and the other children will not be afraid from you if you want to ask anything so you can give me in writing or you can ask me in separate because if I talk to you in front of anyone.


Good Morning My all Lovely Friends Gift for you  SEE NOW

 

Moral stories : Read now 

 

This is a many type of Horror stories in this website go ahead and read the stories and give me a feedback about this stories

 

Thanks for visiting our website

 

If you any problem to face to read a stories in this website you can do  a comment I will slove your Every  problem about our website.

Post a Comment

0 Comments