2020 Top best moral stories in English - Story in English

 2020 Top best moral stories in English - Story in English

Today we are forming Moral  stories in english. These records are only for kids and further more written in English language. These English stories are short stories in english with good may be further more useful for educators and watchmen.




This is a Very Short stories in english, Children who like to show moral stories in english for rivalry, they like to examine their records, they are astoundingly engaging bookies for adolescents, and english story for kids Full stories in English language. This is stories is an ethical  Short story for kids.

2020 Top best moral stories in English - Story in English


Sand And Stone Story _Moral Stories For Kids_ Traditional Story

Sand And Stone Story

Hi tofu , yeah sure come in  are you kidding I heard you had had a fight with your best friend really today oh thank you tofu but I'm fine really are you going to talk to her again aren't you mad at her of course I will talk to her tofu really is my best friend even now after the fight how can that be let me tell you a story to help you understand once upon a time there were two best friends John and James they had known each other all their lives when it came time to look for a job they decided to travel together as well the travels took them across the harsh desert.

Sand And Stone Story

 James we have limited food and water and we still have a lot of the desert left to cross we should conserve our supplies but I want water you can have water but just a little bit we have to save it for the rest of the desert crossing I don't care I am sure we will find an oasis ahead somewhere we can't be sure about it we must save our food and water before they knew it the true friends were wrestling each other for the water bottle in the heat of the moment.

 John slapped James standby that both friends stopped fighting and decided to keep walking on before moving on James bent down and wrote on the sand my best friend slapped me today after a while they came upon an oasis and were very happy they refilled their bottles and took a bath in the water however James became careless and started to drown john grabbed him and pulled him out of the water to safety thank you my friend I owe you my life don't worry about it.

Let us rest for some time and then we will resume our journey.

The two friends slept for some time when they woke up and were ready to leave James wrote something on a big stone one are you writing James when you slapped me I wrote in the sand that he slapped me the winds would have blown that away by now.

But when you saved my life I wrote it on the stone so that nothing can erase it both friends became overwhelmed and half to each other.

 James chose to remember the good things about their friendship and forget the bad ones correct.

Hence truly and I won't stop being friends even after a fight as bad as today's that is what you do in friendship tofu and in relationships too yes in relationships do.


The Health Heroes  Moral Story in English _Stories for kids_ English Fairy Tales

 The Health Heroes 

I mean you've got to help with. And we're good to go see you later alligator in a while cracking. Gosh. Hungry. Your mother to the hospital really sick patients it was an emergency so memory is making new rules for lunch. What's your opinions first not really and before that shows. Grandma. I said. Can you please cut these carrots and onions for me gramma. Did you watch did you wash your hands before removing the new mom the noodles are going to get killed so no need to wash my hands. No no no.

 I thought I heard something. No no no no. No did I just hear something. Top the capsicum. Add that new chili sauce mom got the other day he. New new new. Do. Stop do you even know what you are doing. I am spelling cumbia point of view and take a look. You know what it is that that.

Jones virus and bacteria that live on surfaces all around us. Stephen. Though we cannot see. They are always easy as a tweet reads when we touch any of the services they come onto our. A movie with those or someone. Both these yucky things get into our bodies and make us sick that is why we must wash. Yes when we come from outside and to make sure we cover our nose.

I must need the coffee. Always wash our hands. Of course needs she. He comments right wrist is back here yeah all right just germs way living in your way. Living in your homes spread disease people are sick is our motto to we should we stick at. There anything we can do to stop. What can stops. Z. sounded. So Jeff the sanitation soldiers.

 The. J.. Disinfect. Sanitizing. What. What is the most. We need to stay healthy but there is a way to wash hands the way. No no no no no no you need to wash hands with soap and please. Comes back to. Sendak some 9 fingers then in between next then that because then they nails here the germs and keep us clean. Now you repeat. Throw back. N. fingers dead in big between next.

And then nails kill that germs and keep us clean. They did with. And the deal with this issue and didn't discount it there is no so what then the sanitizer we do. Every time you use the restroom before and after you anything when you come from so there you have put do you have used. 


Read More Moral stories in English : Read now 

 

This is a numerous sort of good Moral stories in English in this site don't he sitate to scrutinize the accounts and give me a contribution about this records

Thankful for visiting our site

If you face any issue read a records for kids in this site you can do a comment I will slove your issues.


Post a Comment

0 Comments