HALLOWEEN HENRY - HORROR STORIES FOR KIDS IN ENGLISH 2020

HALLOWEEN HENRY - HORROR STORIES FOR KIDS || STORIES || HENRY AND THE HAUNTED HOUSE || HORROR STORIES FOR KIDS


Today we are writing English moral stories for kids and moral for kids or bedtime stories. These stories are only for kids and also written in that English language. These English stories are horror stories which they can kids more horror stories with moral may also be useful for teachers

This horror stories for kids with moral bedtime stories in English language.This is story is moral story and bedtime stories for kids.



HALLOWEEN HENRY - HORROR STORIES HALLOWEEN STORIES || HENRY AND THE HAUNTED HOUSE || HALLOWEEN STORIES || HORROR STORIES FOR KIDS

HALLOWEEN HENRY 


 What is Henry story once upon a time they lived a beautiful family of the Warren's Jim and Alice and their two children penny and Rick they had just moved into the new house penny and Rick loved the new house look Rick I can see till the lake from my bedroom window that's awesome penny come and see from my window I can see our garden I am glad you love your rooms children may 
HALLOWEEN HENRY - HORROR STORIES FOR KIDS  IN ENGLISH 2020
be you can tire swing for them on the large tree Jim the children were excited by the moms suggestion they quickly went to the garden and helped their dad tie the swing for them later they came back into the house had a lovely supper and everybody went to sleep it must have been a few hours into the night when Ric was awakened by a noise in the garden he looked out of the window it was the swing and someone was on it who was there during the sound whoever was on the swing quickly got off and ran away Ric also went back into his bed and fell asleep the next morning the Warrens gathered for breakfast I saw someone on the swing last night I couldn't see clearly in the dark but it was someone shot what that's not possible honey I'm sure it was the wind playing tricks with you Oh mother it is possible I did see someone last night the day wore on and everybody forgot about the person on the swing Gregg and Penny were playing in their room when penny called  hey Rick look there's someone on the lake but there was no one that Rick could see the next morning the children told their parents about what they saw on the lake and the parents dismissed their fears yet again a few days passed the children kept seeing all shapes and the parents kept refusing them one day Benny found that her mads homework book was missing so Rick found that his favorite cricket bat was missing but mom dad you have to believe us the grown-ups were about to disagree with Rick and Benny again when suddenly mrs. warrens to walk came flying at them everybody ducked looks like the children were right there is a ghost in this house yes there is we must figure out what the ghost wants and so everybody decided to talk to the ghost they waited in Penny's room at night hoping that the ghosts will come to take more of her books and write as they were the ghosts came and went to Penny's desk hello mr. ghost oh hello there everybody was shocked the ghost was no more than a boy how can we help you help me really yes we would love to that would be nice I am stuck here like a ghost because I died before my last wish was not fulfilled really tell us please how can we help my name is Henry I was a very good student and I loved math in the last week of my life I had written a maths exam I knew I would top the class but before the teacher could declare my results I died I want to make my mother proud of me I wish the teacher would check my test paper and she still keeps in her desk and tells my mother the score as Jim and Alice watched Henry's ghost go out of the window they decided to help him out the next morning be enquired about Henry school and teacher once they had found her they went to her and requested her to please check his paper just as Henry had said he scored the highest in class next we must find Henry's mother let us talk to the principal  and so the Warren's got Henry's mother's address from the principal they set off towards this addthey found Henry's mom and explained their case to her is my Henry all right yes ma'am and he loves doing math and he wanted you to have this  my son Henry he stood fast in class again I am so happy suddenly Henry appeared in front of her mother mother I'm so happy to see I kept my promise mom I came first in class all I wanted was for you to know that I came first I feel free to go now Henry my son I will always be proud of you Jim Alice Rick and Penny I will never forget this thank you so so much as everyone watched Henry turned into a bright light and vanished the Warrens returned to the home never to be disturbed by any ghosts again Wow dia I never knew but there can be some good girls too well tofu like there are good people and bad people in this world there are good and bad ghosts too you know I have decided what I want to become for Halloween this week let me guess Henry absolutely how did you know dear I just did now come on let's go home before the cold wind comes back for your favorite rhymes stories.


This is a many type of Horror stories in this website go ahead and read the stories and give me a feedback about this stories


Thanks for visiting our website


any problem to face to read a stories for kids in this website you can do  a comment I will slove your problems

Post a Comment

0 Comments