Horror stories for kids in English language in 2020

Horror  stories for kids in English language.

Today we are writing English Horror  stories  for kids. These stories are only for kids and also written in only  written in  English language. These English stories as Horror Stories for kids may also be useful for teachers and parents.


This is a Horror  stories for kids in two parts  and also Moralstories in English language.This is story is Horror stories and bedtime stories for kids.


Haunted House Halloween Animated Horror Stories for kids

my parents were looking for a house to rent for a long time but they weren't able to find any nice house which was close to my school and dad's office after a long search my dad found a house which was also close to my school it seemed really nice but there was one thing about it that I didn't like right behind it there was an old abandoned house usually I'm not that scared of these things but that abandoned house really unsettled me and because my room was at the back of the new house I could see that creepy house very clearly from my room window mom couldn't dad find any other house I don't like my room I can see that abandoned house from my room window Annie don't you know the struggle your dad went through trying to get a decent place to live then you guys take my room and I'll take yours I don't want to stay in that room I hate it Annie don't throw tantrums instead of focusing on these foolish negative things help me to get the house sorted unpack your stuff and get your room set up the way you like it there's a lot of work left to be taken care of come on be a good girl oh no matter what they wouldn't give me the master bedroom I knew it after a few days I got used to the room and slowly my fear of that abandoned house faded but one night something strange happened at nine o'clock when I was in my bed trying to sleep my eyes fled it over to the window and I saw someone staring at me from the top floor window of that abandoned house it really disturbed me at first I thought I was just imagining things and I kept reassuring myself that it's only my imagination but I could clearly see that person staring at me mom open the door mom open the door mom what's wrong Annie mom I saw someone standing in the window of that abandoned house please come into my room and see oh where Annie there's no one there listen at night even normal things can seem abnormal this is why I keep telling you not to watch so many horror movies mom I swear there was someone in that window sleep you have school tomorrow it was nothing you were just imagining okay the next night when I was ready for bed I saw someone staring at me from the abandoned house again I freaked out mom mom come here quickly you didn't believe me and told me I was imagining things see someone's there oh where did he go Oh Annie do you know what time it is you started shouting at this time don't you care that your father is asleep but mom enough that house is empty when no one lives there who would be standing at the window yes exactly that's the point this is why I'm so shocked isn't it weird look Annie it's Halloween time I'm sure some neighborhood kids are playing a prank on you oh yeah I didn't think of that Oh some kid must be playing a prank on me please get some sleep now okay I had decided that night that I'm going to catch that little tour must be someone from the neighborhood I just want to know who it is I'll then report this to his parents you'll get grounded without candy next night at 9:00 I set out for the Bandon house I was so determined to catch that kid tonight when I entered the house it was completely dark I arrived brave but now I was getting a bit scared I slowly and carefully climbed the staircase I knew that whoever is playing that trick on me must be hiding in the top floor when I came upstairs I looked around the room it was so dark and right there was that window through which I could see my bedroom oh there's no one here you mom mom I'm here mom I'm here I ran downstairs and tried to open the front door but it was jammed I tried with all my strength to open it but it wouldn't budge even though when I arrived I left the door open please someone open the door I'm stuck here please someone open the door oh god oh god where am I stuck you hi guys so this was my Halloween special story I hope you all liked it in this story it has shown that whatever evil spirit was living in that house it came into Annie's house and poor Annie was trapped in that abandoned building forever and even her parents didn't notice that whoever is in their home is not their daughter.

Horror  stories for kids in English language.

Any wakeup you're getting late for school Annie what happened why aren't you ready for school are you not going to school today no why I'm not feeling well what happened to you I'm having fever yeah you look very pale as well just take it easy today I'll book an appointment with the doctor if your condition gets worse okay try to get some sleep sweetheart Annie's mother had no idea that the girl lying on the bed wasn't her daughter but Annie will disguised as Annie do you feel better now a bit I don't feel hungry what happened to her as soon as Annie's parents went to bed the evil impersonating their daughter went hunting these nightly trips got normal as Annie's folks slipped into a profound trance the Beast would prole the dull roads looking for human fragile living creature and came back to lay on a pleasant comfortable bed dread tormented the town rapidly nobody knew who or what was behind the fierce killings occurring in the dead of night the once serene town was now at the mercy of a serial killer even the authorities were at their wit's end trying to come up with suspects least of all no one would be suspecting the young innocent teenaged Annie Annie's parents grew concerned day by day at her bizarre behavior there was no explanation for the sudden change in mindset Annie's mother was starting to get sleepless at night her thoughts were on her daughter worrying and wondering as to why her daughter wasn't being herself it had been four days since her fever and that is when all of this oddness began during the day Annie wasn't as talkative as she used to be she didn't share her thoughts and feelings with her mother like she used to and she completely lost her appetite for her mother's cooking Annie's parents tried to get her to go and see a doctor but she insisted that she was fine and that she only needed to rest she convinced them that she couldn't be going to school so soon it would completely tire her out Annie's behavior is really worrying me at times I get the feeling she's not my daughter Tamar is the last straw if it continues please take her to a psychiatrist mom help me help Mom mom help me help I'm here it was a really strange dream huh where's Annie when Annie's mother discovered she was not in bed she got worried and searched the house when she still didn't find her she checked the garden through the window Annie's mother could not believe what she was seeing before her similarly as Annie was going to get Oh her mom immediately hurried to take cover behind her room entryway to perceive what this young lady was up to and he came in the house and straightaway when to take a shower Annie's mother was feeling so horrified and didn't know what to do she went into Ali's room and broke into tears oh god what is wrong with my daughter she can't be Annie my daughter would never do that mom I saw someone standing in the window of that abandoned house please come into my room and see where Annie there's no one there mom I swear there was someone in that window Annie what are you doing in my room nothing I just came in to check if you were feeling any better I'm fine I was in the shower actually your dad is feeling a bit sick I'd have to go to the pharmacy to pick some medicine for him it's quite late so I was wondering if you want to come along to keep me company okay I'm waiting for you in the car come down when you get ready Annie you know your dad loves you a lot yesterday he was saying to me that he misses your childhood days so much and you won't believe he still remembers the name of your favorite doll Sara he got that doll for you when you were only one oh my god you would never go to sleep without her yes I remember I loved that doll I used to always play with her really because Annie never liked dolls she never had one so you discovered similarly as she was going to be assaulted Annie's mom leaped out of the vehicle and bolted the evil presence inside she quickly got the canister filled with petrol from the trunk and poured it all over the car mom what are you doing.

Horror  stories for kids in English language.

 I'm your daughter Annie please open the door no you can't be Annie because my daughter is trapped in that abandoned house Annie's parents immediately forced their way into the abandoned house and rescued their daughter Annie was so weak and malnourished that her parents could barely recognize her their heart sank all she had to survive on during her four days being confined to that horrible house was the stinking water from the kitchen table had any more time elapsed Annie's parents could possibly have lost their beloved daughter forever not long after all of this our deal the family discovered from an old neighbor the story behind the abandoned house it had been such a long time since that house was lifted the previous owner was a lonely old woman she was no ordinary women living her life alone in a large house fit for a family of ten she had been the talk of the town there had been many rumors but the most prevalent of which were her evil nightly activities when the Sun set and the rest of the town was deep in slumber she would roam the lanes looking for tissue she would kill anybody to fulfill her ridiculous needs it was a dull time for the town as the loss of life mounted the neighborhood police department had never encountered such brutality bodies would be discovered mutilated with organs missing there were bite marks all over the body unmistakeably human bite marks the police got their lucky break when the local milkman doing his early morning rounds discovered the woman gorging on the fat Baker when it came to giving her a punishment the police decided the local jail was no place for an elderly woman and the town had seen so much death they didn't want another in the form of an execution over their own heads the townspeople unanimously agreed to lock the evil woman in her own house all the doors and windows were sealed so she couldn't escape everyone hoped and prayed she died after a long slow starvation time enough to think on her crimes but who knew that one day that evil spirit would come back in the form of Annie it was mere days after the incident that Annie's parents packed up and left the house thankful they were able to save their daughter's life


This is a many type of moral stories in this website to go ahead and read the stories and give me a feedback about stories

Thanks for visiting our website
any problem to face to read a story in this website you can make a comment 

Post a Comment

0 Comments